4Strokes.com Forums

Classifieds | Honda CRF | Honda XR/XL | Kawasaki | KTM | Suzuki | Yamaha | Chinese | Other Makes | ATV | Misc | Ride

Active Topics | Subscriptions | All Forums | Register | Members | Search Forums | Forum How-To's | Policies | Contact
Username:    Password:  
Remain Logged In (Easier for return visits)
Click to Reset Password
 All Forums
 Chinese 4S Dirt Bike, Scooter & ATV Forums
 Chinese 4-Stroke - Powertrain & Drivetrain
 panterra 90cc 4-wheeler . Still need HELP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

jjbraders

jjbraders has no Avatar

USA
9 Posts

Topic started on 02/26/2005 at 07:14:43 AM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote
We bought a panterra 90 atv for our son for christmas. After about a month we had some slow starting problems. Now it wont start at all. There seems to be no spark coming to the spark plug. Can anyone help please!!!

Tina Gilder

panterra
Lombard, IL

panterra has no Avatar

USA
459 Posts

Posted on 02/26/2005 at 12:11:02 PM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote
the spark plug or the condensor are probably bad. the atv's condensor is the same one as the xr50's, dont get a replacement one through honda, they will over charge you, for the same price you can get a racing one, which will put out more spark, giving it more accel, and making it easier to start.

05 CRF50F, 03 DRZ110, TTR125L

jjbraders

jjbraders has no Avatar

USA
9 Posts

Posted on 02/26/2005 at 4:50:06 PM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote
if I dont go through honda, where can I get it? This is our first atv so we dont know a lot of places for buying cheaper parts. Thanks

Admin
4Strokes.com

USA
7838 Posts

Posted on 02/26/2005 at 5:34:17 PM  Member Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It shouldn't be that hard to find a spark plug and condenser. Just pull them out and take a trip down to your local bike shop. I'm sure they'll be able to match them up just by the numbers.

Forum How-To's | Forum FAQs | Forum Policies

panterra
Lombard, IL

panterra has no Avatar

USA
459 Posts

Posted on 02/26/2005 at 6:56:55 PM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote
minibikeoutlet.com has the 1 i was talking about. look under ignition

jjbraders

jjbraders has no Avatar

USA
9 Posts

Posted on 02/26/2005 at 8:16:58 PM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks guys. Ill try that

jjbraders

jjbraders has no Avatar

USA
9 Posts

Posted on 02/26/2005 at 8:23:33 PM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote
hey, I looked on that site and saw that its a dirtbike. We have the 4-wheeler. Is the condensor still the same?

90cc
Greenville, SC

90cc has no Avatar

USA
8 Posts

Posted on 03/01/2005 at 4:23:06 PM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote
Any luck with the fire issue. I have a 90cc bike.I get very low fire bike wil not start. I have replace the wiring harness, CDI, kill switch,Iginition coil. Still no luck.I am thinking the problem is in the lower engine, I am not real familiar but it appears I need a gear puller to go any further.

Any suggestions from anyone would be helpful

Thanks

Panterra 90

jjbraders

jjbraders has no Avatar

USA
9 Posts

Posted on 03/03/2005 at 10:53:55 AM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote
we seem to have gotten lucky with ours. We were pulling out the coil to replace it and it ended up being only a broken wire. Sorry I cant help

PitsRider111
Roslyn, NY

PitsRider111 has no Avatar

USA
76 Posts

Posted on 03/06/2005 at 11:50:25 AM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote
JJbraders...i have the 90 cc quad too...i seriously have taken it to a level panterra never thought there bikes would go... jumping with it...ive added fog lights and took that thing off the handle bars..been in about 8 inches of mud and crazy other things. a couple of weeks ago mine had trouble starting too. after a while i figured it was the battery..because you never know how long these bikes have been sitting in a warehouse somewhere in china, i spent 45 bucks on a 12 volt battery charger and its been working great

Ride Muddy..
Panterra Quad
Selling FT50 for CRF50

panterra
Lombard, IL

panterra has no Avatar

USA
459 Posts

Posted on 03/09/2005 at 6:33:21 PM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote
ya, ive done some crazy stuff on my ft50 too, like ive had it up 2 the seat in mud, and my frend fried his condensor doing that, ive also completely bent the footpegs to were they were touching the ground, and its had its crashes too, like my freind said he knew how 2 ride, and he crashes into the neighbors parked mini van, but these bikes are pretty well built, but i forgot theres a plug in wire that comes undone alot, mine was doing it to me 2.

hey pitsrider111, wat did u take off of the bars?

PitsRider111
Roslyn, NY

USA
76 Posts

Posted on 03/10/2005 at 12:50:05 PM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote
On the 90 cc quad panterra makes...they had this ugly @$$ light thing on top of the handle bars that made the quad look like a toy...so i took it off and i mounted two round halogen lights on it..it looks alot better.

Ride Muddy..
Panterra Quad
Selling FT50 for CRF50

panterra
Lombard, IL

panterra has no Avatar

USA
459 Posts

Posted on 03/10/2005 at 3:32:49 PM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote
did u mod the suspension on the quad? cuz if u left it stock u musta bottomed harsh lol

PitsRider111
Roslyn, NY

USA
76 Posts

Posted on 03/12/2005 at 1:08:05 PM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote
na i didnt do anything to the suspension yet.. it hasnt bottomed out at all do u know anything to mod suspension..like companys that have similar sizes of the pantterra?

Ride Muddy..
Panterra Quad
Selling FT50 for CRF50

panterra
Lombard, IL

panterra has no Avatar

USA
459 Posts

Posted on 03/12/2005 at 2:04:19 PM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote
i havent seen the quad in person, but if u can take a pic i can tell u wat may work

PitsRider111
Roslyn, NY

USA
76 Posts

Posted on 03/13/2005 at 07:43:07 AM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote

(Picture Link)

This is a picture traail of every motor toy i can find in my garage..as u can prolly see i put honda stickers on the side because everyone told me it looked like one and i bought some on ebay for like 7 bucks.

Ride Muddy..
Panterra Quad
Selling FT50 for CRF50
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2014 4Strokes.com Forums Forums Code by Snitz Forums 2000 Click to go to top Go to top of page
Copyright © 2014 4Strokes.com | All Rights Reserved | Terms of Use | Link to 4Strokes.com