4Strokes.com
Zongshen Engines...How Good Are They? on 4Strokes.com Forums

4Strokes.com Forums

Classifieds | Honda CRF | Honda XR/XL | Kawasaki | KTM | Suzuki | Yamaha | Chinese | Other Makes | ATV | Misc | Ride

Active Topics | Subscriptions | All Forums | Register | Members | Search Forums | Forum How-To's | Policies | Contact
Username:    Password:  
Remain Logged In (Easier for return visits)
Click to Reset Password
 All Forums
 Chinese 4S Dirt Bike, Scooter & ATV Forums
 Chinese 4-Stroke - All Other Topics
 Zongshen Engines...How Good Are They?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hondacrazy
Easton, PA

USA
149 Posts

Topic started on 10/11/2005 at 5:12:22 PM  Member Profile  Send hondacrazy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i just bought a brand new Zongshen 70cc Engine on E-bay. Before it comes I would like to know how good they are. Has anyone had any experience with them? I've heard that they're pretty good. Are they reliable?..I'd like some feedback on them...

Thanks

whitelespaul
Milledgeville, GA

whitelespaul has no Avatar

USA
17 Posts

Posted on 10/14/2005 at 06:07:41 AM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote
From what I have read, they are all built in the same factory-- Lifan. The other companies just cast a few parts with their name on covers etc. The key to reliability is a sane break in period (don't beat it to death!) and good maintainance.

Panterra Retro
Stock? Nothing I have is stock.

hondacrazy
Easton, PA

USA
149 Posts

Posted on 10/14/2005 at 7:15:06 PM  Member Profile  Send hondacrazy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
how good are Lifan engines?

superhondaz50
Riverside, CA

superhondaz50 has no Avatar

USA
307 Posts

Posted on 11/09/2005 at 6:29:27 PM  Member Profile  Visit superhondaz50's Homepage  Send superhondaz50 an AOL message  Send superhondaz50 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Zongshen engines a very reliable, there are only 3 chinese engines worth buying, they are Lifan, Zongshen, and loncin, they are all "johnny Honda" engines, which are built with old honda equipment and parts

05 Panterra 50 - 88cc
80 CT70 - 110cc
Honda CRF50F
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2014 4Strokes.com Forums Forums Code by Snitz Forums 2000 Click to go to top Go to top of page
Copyright © 2014 4Strokes.com | All Rights Reserved | Terms of Use | Sitemap | Link to 4Strokes.com | Facebook | Share This Page