4Strokes.com
KTM Home Four Strokes Articles Classifieds Free Ads 4stroke Forums motorbike Games cycle Images quads Videos dirt bike Ride Info 4wheelers Sponsors rider Technical freebies Contests site Search dirt cycle Contact off road
Wiring Problem (Kazuma Cheetah 200) on 4Strokes.com Forums

4Strokes.com Forums

Classifieds | Honda CRF | Honda XR/XL | Kawasaki | KTM | Suzuki | Yamaha | Chinese | Other Makes | ATV | Misc | Ride

Active Topics | Subscriptions | All Forums | Register | Members | Search Forums | Forum How-To's | Policies | Contact
Username:    Password:  
Remain Logged In (Easier for return visits)
Click to Reset Password
 All Forums
 All Other Four-Stroke 2-Wheel Forums
 All Other 4-Stroke Makes & Models
 Wiring Problem (Kazuma Cheetah 200)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DaTekman

DaTekman has no Avatar

1 Posts

Topic started on 04/14/2006 at 7:10:59 PM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote
I just bought a Kazuma Cheetah 200. It had some wiring problems and the blinker/headlight switch was broken when I got it. I order a new switch and installed it, but now when I ground the headlight the parking lights shut off. As far as I can tell the wiring is right, all the colors match up. (I can't find a wiring diagram for this bike) The blinkers still work, but as I said the parking lights shut off. Any ideas? Could the system be overloaded by the two working at the same time?

Thanks
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2014 4Strokes.com Forums Forums Code by Snitz Forums 2000 Click to go to top Go to top of page
Copyright © 2014 4Strokes.com | All Rights Reserved | Terms of Use | Sitemap | Link to 4Strokes.com | Facebook | Share This Page