4Strokes.com
KTM Home Four Strokes Articles Classifieds Free Ads 4stroke Forums motorbike Games cycle Images quads Videos dirt bike Ride Info 4wheelers Sponsors rider Technical freebies Contests site Search dirt cycle Contact off road
PZ19 Rejet help needed on 4Strokes.com Forums

4Strokes.com Forums

Classifieds | Honda CRF | Honda XR/XL | Kawasaki | KTM | Suzuki | Yamaha | Chinese | Other Makes | ATV | Misc | Ride

Active Topics | Subscriptions | All Forums | Register | Members | Search Forums | Forum How-To's | Policies | Contact
Username:    Password:  
Remain Logged In (Easier for return visits)
Click to Reset Password
 All Forums
 Chinese 4S Dirt Bike, Scooter & ATV Forums
 Chinese 4-Stroke - Powertrain & Drivetrain
 PZ19 Rejet help needed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

85spraybomb
Freeland, PA

85spraybomb has no Avatar

USA
56 Posts

Topic started on 09/03/2008 at 11:13:50 AM  Member Profile  Send 85spraybomb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i bolted up the pz19 i got off ebay to my bike,and it runs real shitty with this carb on,when i bolted the PZ19 back up,it revved more freely and much higher,i was told this is because it needs to be jetted,so can anyone help me out here and explain to me how i go about rejetting.
i know how to take the jets out,i just dont know the differences between jets(like a #72 or a #52 if you get what i mean).

Panterra 49cc

mspike
Plymouth, IN

USA
209 Posts

Posted on 09/05/2008 at 9:13:34 PM  Member Profile  Visit mspike's Homepage  Send mspike a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Have you messed with the fuel air screw. That is just to make it richer and leaner. You can also check your spark plug to see if it is too rich or too lean. When does the bike cut out and is it a 70cc or 90?

Baja Dirtrunner 90 (now 107cc) - xr70 aftermarket exhaust, uni air filter, head breather, xr50 aftermarket footpegs, straight up style kickstarter, suspension lift mod, 52.4mm piston and rings(to bring displacement to 107), black SDG skid plate, xr50 foot-brake modded, dice tire caps ;), and more to come

85spraybomb
Freeland, PA

85spraybomb has no Avatar

USA
56 Posts

Posted on 09/06/2008 at 11:03:47 AM  Member Profile  Send 85spraybomb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
tried messing with the air screw,no go,the spark plug was pitch black,and what do you mean by cut out?
soundwise instead of revving real high,it would only rev halfway,its the 70cc version.

Panterra 49cc
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2014 4Strokes.com Forums Forums Code by Snitz Forums 2000 Click to go to top Go to top of page
Copyright © 2014 4Strokes.com | All Rights Reserved | Terms of Use | Sitemap | Link to 4Strokes.com | Facebook | Share This Page