4Strokes.com
KTM Home Four Strokes Articles Classifieds Free Ads 4stroke Forums motorbike Games cycle Gallery quads Ride Info 4wheelers Sponsors rider Technical freebies Contests site Search dirt cycle Contact off road
86 XL 600 R Choke on 4Strokes.com Forums

4Strokes.com Forums

Classifieds | Honda CRF | Honda XR/XL | Kawasaki | KTM | Suzuki | Yamaha | Chinese | Other Makes | ATV | Misc | Ride

Active Topics | Subscriptions | All Forums | Register | Members | Search Forums | Forum How-To's | Policies | Contact
Username:    Password:  
Remain Logged In (Easier for return visits)
Click to Reset Password
 All Forums
 Honda CT FMX NX XL XR Z Forums
 CT FMX NX XL XR Z - Powertrain & Drivetrain
 86 XL 600 R Choke
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

basc33
Kingston Spgs, TN

USA
9 Posts

Topic started on 02/16/2009 at 8:13:17 PM  Member Profile  Send basc33 an AOL message  Send basc33 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys,
Help me out,I have a 86 XL600R. She starts when cold with full choke no throttle, on the first kick and stays on after 3 kicks still no throttle. If for some reason, she stalls or I shut it off before fully hot or after choke is no longer needed. The darn thing wont start again. Why? During full choke, does she get regular gaz and no air, or less gaz and more air or???????? Does she stall because she runs out of gaz? or air? or???? After she stalls should I flush the cylinder with the decompression lever? and start full throttle and no choke or what?
Is there anybody out there with the same problem?
Thanks for your help

86 XL600R
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2014 4Strokes.com Forums Forums Code by Snitz Forums 2000 Click to go to top Go to top of page
Copyright © 2014 4Strokes.com | All Rights Reserved | Terms of Use | Sitemap | Link to 4Strokes.com | Facebook | Share This Page