4Strokes.com
2010 Yamaha YZ450F on 4Strokes.com Forums

4Strokes.com Forums

Classifieds | Honda CRF | Honda XR/XL | Kawasaki | KTM | Suzuki | Yamaha | Chinese | Other Makes | ATV | Misc | Ride

Active Topics | Subscriptions | All Forums | Register | Members | Search Forums | Forum How-To's | Policies | Contact
Username:    Password:  
Remain Logged In (Easier for return visits)
Click to Reset Password
 All Forums
 Yamaha Four-Stroke 2-Wheel Forums
 Yamaha 4-Stroke - All Other Topics
 2010 Yamaha YZ450F
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

b_king
Oakville, ON

Canada
4566 Posts

Topic started on 10/06/2009 at 8:06:38 PM  Member Profile  Click to see b_king's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

"What’s new? A reversed engine, underseat fuel tank, tornado exhaust, titanium valves and fuel injection. Only the wheels and brakes are carry-over items from '09."

2010 Yamaha YZ450F Preview
Radical new MXer’s engine turned around!
By Kevin Duke, Sep. 08, 2009, Photography by Yamaha

Like most of your probably have I've been following the release of this new bike since I first heard word of it. Looks like fuel injection isn't that big of a deal anymore! So who's had the luxury of riding one of these?

Some other querky bikes coming out would be that new Husky 310 and Husaberg 390. Though I would have to say the Euro guys are typically the ones to make odd engine sizing for the classes but these seem to be getting pretty slick reviews.

08 KLX450R

HorseRider650
Ohio

USA
589 Posts

Posted on 10/07/2009 at 07:57:35 AM  Member Profile  Reply with Quote

b_king ,nice cutaway pic

Have you seen the rumor video on this bike by James Stewart?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a9EEAxqDrs

Speaking of Euro bikes, hows that BMW you reviewed doing?

08 XR650L - Sold
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2014 4Strokes.com Forums Forums Code by Snitz Forums 2000 Click to go to top Go to top of page
Copyright © 2014 4Strokes.com | All Rights Reserved | Terms of Use | Sitemap | Link to 4Strokes.com